Spring is the season of new beginnings and the first day of Spring 2023 saw the launch of our delicious new flavour - Kin Toffee Lemon! Once again inspired by our beautiful surroundings in the Lake District, it's a perfect blend of our beloved caramel flavour with a zesty lemon kick.
Here at Kin HQ the taste reminds us of Lemon Bon Bons and Lemon Meringue Pie, we recently tried it poured over homemade Lemon Cheesecake - oh wow!
It's only been 3 weeks since the launch and the welcome has been very positive so far, here are a few comments received by stockists and customers:-
- Feedback has been very positive, so positive I need more!! (Many thanks to Pages of Lyndhurst)
- Looks delicious and ordered! Can’t wait to try this one as we love the rest of the range
- I was sceptical at first but I can confirm this is Delicious Reminds me of throat lozenges in a really good way. Would be delicious in prosecco or in a Lemon Tiramisu pudding
- Brand New in this morning from the very popular people over at Kin Toffee Vodka Toffee Lemon Vodka A very smooth butterscotchy taste makes it absolutely delicious and more-ish. Its perfect on its own with ice, topped up with prosecco or even over ice cream or in a dessert. (We agree, thank you Love the Lakes)
- perfect just over ice
- add it to your favourite cocktail
- mix with ginger ale
- mix with prosecco and/or add soda water for a spritz
- pour over ice and add mint leaves
- pour over ice-cream with your summer puds
However you have yours, it's just perfect for the lovely spring and summer evenings outside or pop it in your picnic hamper - Chin Chin
Stay Drink Aware